Iztok Koren (banjo, guitar, effects, drums, percusions, balafon, objects)
From 2003 lives in Ljubljana, Slovenia, earlier in Beltinci, Slovenia.
With music starts to engage in 2000, self-taught
- 2003: co-founds his first band Štefan Kovač Marko banda (post jazz noise folk rock), 5 studio albums, 1 live dvd; https://skmbanda.bandcamp.com/
- 2005: co-founds his second band Hexenbrutal (experimental noise hardcore ambient), 3 studio albums, https://hexenbrutal.bandcamp.com/
- 2008: short term project Dani Kavaš & Narodno zabavni terorizem, plays acoustic guitar, 1 studio album, http://kavasdani.org/?p=1172
- 2011: with homeless people from Ljubljana and with cooperation with Kings of the street association and instrument craftsmen Samo Kutin and Andrej Fon records experimental album Ulične žvrgoljivosti, http://www.kraljiulice.org/casopis/katalog-izdelkov/
- 2014: co-founds his third band Širom (avant-garde folk drone trance, imaginary folk), 3 studio albums, several recordings of collaborations or other projects, http://siromband.si/
- 2015: one of the creators of music for dance performance No more solo, http://www.flota.si/predstave/predstave.html
- 2016: one of creators of music for dance performance Synaesthesia, http://www.flota.si/predstave/predstave.html
- 2020: starts his first solo project under name Iztok Koren solo, 1 studio album
- 2000 – 2014: activist in DIY alternative club Ambasada Štefana Kovača Marka Beltinci
- 2003 – present: more over 700 concerts in several countries in Europe, Russia and Balkan
- 2014 - 2019: as part of Širom trio collaborates with several artists and musicians such as Raphael Roginski (Poland), Dereck Gripper (South Africa), Yoshio Machida (Japan) etc.